GLUTEN FREE TACOS
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
· 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey. May also use diced chicken
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 2 tablespoons chili powder, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon oregano, ¼ teaspoon crushed red peppers, ½ teaspoon paprika, 2 teaspoons cumin, ½ teaspoon salt. May also use pre-made gluten-free taco seasoning.
· 2/3 cup water
· Preferred toppings such as cheese, sour cream, salsa, jalapenos, lettuce, avocado and tomatoes
· Corn tortilla shells or Gluten-free tortillas
1. Heat the olive oil in large pan over medium-high heat. Brown the meat/chicken until no longer pink. Stir in the seasoning and water. Heat until bubbling then reduce to low and simmer until juices cook down.
2. Heat taco shells as directed on package.
3. Fill shells/tortillas with preferred toppings.