Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
· 2 lb Grouper fillet (preferable fresh if you are lucky enough to live on the coast)
· 4 cloves chopped garlic
· 4 tablespoons lemon juice
· 4 tablespoons olive oil
· Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Mix the chopped garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt & pepper and stir into a sauce.
2. Coat the grouper fillet with the sauce and allow to sit while preheating the grill to 400o F.
3. Once the grill is heated, cook the grouper over an area that is not over direct flame. Continue cooking until flaky or the internal temperature reaches 145o F (about 5-7 minutes per side, which can vary with your grill and the thickness of the fillet).
NOTE: Fish can be difficult to handle on a grill grate. It is much easier to use a fish-basket that can contain the fish and can be flipped on the grill.