Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Baking Time: 50-60 minutes
· 4 medium sweet potatoes, leave skin on and wash well
· See notes below for serving as a full potato or mashed
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line shallow dish or baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean up).
3. Pierce potatoes several times with a fork or small knife.
4. Bake 50-60 minutes or until soft.
Note: To serve, cut open and add butter, brown sugar and cinnamon to taste. May also peel sweet potatoes after baking and mash with a potato masher. Add butter, milk or cream to taste. May also add brown sugar and cinnamon to taste and add a dash of allspice.