GLUTEN FREE SAUTEED SPINACH
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
· 1 ½ pounds baby spinach leaves, rinsed
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 tablespoon butter
· 1 tablespoon lemon
1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Cook for one minute.
2. Add the spinach and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well with the olive oil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Uncover, stir with a wooden spoon and cook an additional minute on high heat until the spinach is wilted.
4. Transfer to a serving bowl with a slotted spoon and top with the lemon and butter.
5. Serve hot.