Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Bake: 20-25 Minutes
· 4 cups gluten free pretzel sticks (I used Glutino, found at Walmart)
· 1/2 cup olive oil
· 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
· 1/2 cup honey
· 1/2 cup water
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prepare baking sheet with foil.
3. Coarsely grind pretzels using a food processer, ½ to 1 cup at a time. You can also place into a plastic re-sealable bag and pound with a meat cleaver. Pour pretzels into a large plastic re-sealable bag.
4. Place oil, mustard, honey and water to food processor (or whisk together well). Add salt and pepper to taste. Add additional mustard/honey if desired.
5. Pour half of dressing into a shallow bowl, coat chicken in mixture then place in bag with pretzels. Shake well to coat. Coating one breast at a time.
6. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes. Chicken is done when juices run clear when pierced with fork.
7. Serve with remaining dressing.