GLUTEN FREE OVEN ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35-40 Minutes
· 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts with ends cut off and yellow leaves removed
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
· ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix Brussels sprouts in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Transfer to baking sheet as a single layer and roast for 35-40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside. Stir occasionally to allow even browning.
4. Sprinkle with more kosher salt if desired and serve.