OATMEAL WITH BLUEBERRIES AND WALNUTS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
· 1 cup Gluten-Free old fashioned oats
· 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
· 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 1 3/4 cups milk or water
· 2 tablespoons sugar or brown sugar (optional)
1. Thaw frozen blueberries (if using).
2. Combine milk or water, oats and butter in medium sized microwave-safe bowl. Cook on high 2 ½ to 3 minutes. Add walnuts and sugar and stir before serving.
Note: Cooking directions may differ based on the brand of oats you buy. If so, follow the package recommended cooking instructions.