GLUTEN FREE CHEDDAR BAY STYLE BISCUITS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 13-15 Minutes
· 1 cups gluten free baking mix (Gluten-Free Bisquick used)
· 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
· 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
· 3/8 cup buttermilk
· 1 tablespoons butter, melted
· 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix baking mix and Old Bay seasoning. Add cheddar and stir until just combined. Add buttermilk and mix until just combined.
3. Remove mixture from bowl and mix slightly with hands, if needed, to finish combining. Divide dough into 6 equal drop biscuits (about ¼ cup of dough each) and place onto prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic powder. Brush tops of biscuits with butter. Serve warm.