GLUTEN FREE BAKED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Baking Time: 1 hour 30 minute
· 2 butternut squash, cut lengthwise and seeded
· 4 tablespoons butter
· 4 tablespoons brown sugar
· Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish. Pour water into dish to cover bottom.
3. Bake until tender and easily pierced with fork.
4. When done, turn right side up and place 1 tablespoon butter and brown sugar in each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. May serve right from shell or peel skin first and then add toppings.