GLUTEN FREE BREAKFAST CUPS
Serves: 6 Cups
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
· 1 Potatoes (shredded)
· 5 Pieces Gluten Free Bacon
· 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
· Extra Shredded Cheese for Topping
· 6 large Eggs
· 1 tsp salt
· 1/2 tsp pepper
· 1 tbs oil
1. Precook the bacon until crispy.
2. Mix the shredded potatoes, salt, pepper, oil and shredded cheese. Divide the mixture evenly among six cups in the muffin tin. Be sure to grease the muffin tins before filling them.
3. Bake the hashbrown mixture at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until slightly crispy.
4. Remove the muffin tin from the oven, and lower the temperature to 350 degrees.
5. Crack an egg into each cup and then top with bacon and extra cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are as firm as preferred.
6. Cool and remove from muffin tin with a knife around the edges.