GLUTEN FREE BREAKFAST BURRITOS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
· 1 pound Gluten-free breakfast sausage
· 1 large Russet potato, peeled and diced
· 1/2 medium onion, chopped
· 2 tablespoons oil
· 4 eggs
· 1-2 jalapenos, diced
· Gluten-free tortillas
· Cheese and salsa for garnish
1. Cook sausage, onions and jalapenos in medium pan over medium heat until sausage no longer pink and vegetables tender.
2. Drain grease and remove mixture from pan.
3. Heat oil over medium-low heat. Add potato, stir often and cook until tender. Add potatoes to sausage mixture.
4. Combine eggs in small bowl and beat lightly. Add to pan and cook until done.
5. Turn heat to low, add sausage and potato. Stir and heat through.
6. Fill tortillas with mixture and garnish with cheese and salsa if desired. Roll into a burrito.