GLUTEN FREE BAKED CHICKEN FINGERS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook: 15-18 minutes
· 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders
· 1 cup Corn Chex cereal crumbs (will take about 3 cups to make 1 cup crumbs) May also use gluten-free corn flakes
· ½ teaspoon garlic powder
· ½ teaspoon oregano
· ¼ teaspoon paprika
· ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cover a baking sheet with a layer of foil and set aside.
3. Combine crumbs, garlic, oregano, paprika and cayenne pepper in a heavy paper bag.
4. Place chicken, one piece at a time, into bag and shake to coat well. Place chicken on foil lined baking sheet.
5. Once chicken is coated, place a small dab of butter on each piece.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until done. Chicken is done when juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
You may also use chicken thighs or drumsticks. Prepare as above, but bake 45-50 minutes.