BAKED DIJON CHICKEN
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Baking Time: 15-20 Minutes
· Nonstick cooking spray
· 1 1/2 pound chicken breasts
· 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
· 3/4 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk (may use fat free)
· 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
· 3/4 cup gluten free dry bread crumbs (I used finely crushed bite sized corn chips)
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Combine mustard and evaporated milk in shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs and cheese in separate dish. Coat both sides of chicken with mustard mixture then dip into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared baking dish.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is golden and juices run clear.