CREAM CHEESE AND SALSA STUFFED PORTABELLAS
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Bake: 15-20 Minutes
· 4 Portabella mushrooms, stems removed and washed
· 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
· 8 tablespoons salsa
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prepare 8x8 cooking dish with a light coat of cooking oil.
3. Coat tops of mushrooms with olive oil.
4. Mix cream cheese and salsa in a small bowl. Fill each mushroom with mixture.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through and mushrooms are tender.